All we want for Christmas is our dignity…
Things I liked about having Christmas with my family this year:
1. Cookies, and lots of them.
2. Getting my arse whooped by my bro, playing Trivial Pursuit DVD Star Wars Saga Ed. My bro is a true starwoid. He beat me everytime and nearly shamed me with his star wars geek prowess. The first game, he got the win while I had only two pie wedges, but I did get all the pie wedges before he got the win on the last game. I don’t think I could ever actually beat him though. I would have to watch all the movies at least 20 more times each.
3. 24 hours of A Christmas Story on tbs.
4. Gifts from my aunt who understands my taste in clothing.
5. Not having any big arguments. It was surprisingly peaceful.
Things I did not like:
1. Being bored. There’s only so many times you can play trivial pursuit and watch A Christmas Story before it loses it’s charm.
2. Missing a certain boyfriend who went home to his family.
3. Realizing that you’ve eaten way too many cookies.
4. Wishing I could have given out more presents.